As per media report, a sum of $201 million is being sought by AMP NZ Office Trust (ANZO) through a rights issue. The trust would pay less to unit holders in order to adjust to the difficult economic environment.
It was confirmed by ANZO that the renounceable rights issue is being supported by its 19.9 percent shareholder Haumi Company Ltd. The issue provides the right to buy nine new units for every 20 held at 65c a unit.
It should be noted that the price is at a 21% discount to the 82c average in the past five trading days.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki