As per media report, a sum of $201 million is being sought by AMP NZ Office Trust (ANZO) through a rights issue. The trust would pay less to unit holders in order to adjust to the difficult economic environment.
It was confirmed by ANZO that the renounceable rights issue is being supported by its 19.9 percent shareholder Haumi Company Ltd. The issue provides the right to buy nine new units for every 20 held at 65c a unit.
It should be noted that the price is at a 21% discount to the 82c average in the past five trading days.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy