Plane maker Airbus unveiled its vision of flying in 2050, ahead of next week’s Paris Air Show.
Airbus said the concept cabin for air passengers in 2050 would be a bionic structure that would emulate the efficiency of bird bone. The cabin will have an "intelligent" wall membrane that will have the capability to control air temperature.
A plea on its own conquest for plane manufacturer Airbus against the European aids was made by the US wherein it pleaded with the World Trade Organization to declare a harsher denunciation of the European Union's interference in the market for the following two decades.
Jetstar is expanding its New Zealand operations, as it had stated that it would base a seventh Airbus A320 aircraft in New Zealand later this year, which will be able to fly domestic or international routes.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki