Submitted by Sumit Yayavar on Fri, 09/30/2011 - 11:29
Renowned sports apparel manufacturer Adidas describes its newly introduced innovative football boot as a ‘boot with a brain’ as it enables the wearer to compare their performance with famous football players.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki