Users of Yahoo Mail became panicky this week because a partial outage of the service blocked them from their email for a couple of days.
Google has recently announced the immediate availability of a new version of its 'not too famous' spreadsheet program, Google Sheets.
In a Wednesday announcement, Game giant Valve revealed that it will ship out the first set of 300 prototype Steam Machines in the US on December 13; with the Steam Controller and Linux-based SteamOS to follow soon.
According to a Wall Street Journal (WSJ) report, the European Commission's second-highest court - the Luxembourg-based General Court - has dismissed Cisco Systems' complaint against Microsoft's $8.5 billion acquisition of Skype Technologies.
The New Zealand PC market which grew 21% year-on-year with 166,000 units shipped outperformed expectations in Q3 2013.
The story was however not the same for the Australian PC market which recorded a decline of 6% year-over-year with 956,000 units shipped in the same quarter.
On Tuesday, streaming TV startup NimbleTV announced the launch of its television-on-demand service to the New York City area. For availing the NimbleTV service, users have to sign up for it and make a payment, similar to real cable TV.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki