Z Energy is all set to establish a foothold in share market. It is entering with a share price $3.50, with shareholders Infratil and the New Zealand Superannuation Fund floating a 60 per cent stake in the fuel retailer.
After witnessing tough market conditions in 2012, it has been found that Meridian Energy, Wellington-based electricity generator and retailer, has witnessed a 53% jump in profits.
The company has reported the above mentioned percentage as their underlying net profit. Chief Executive Mark Binns said that they happy to get back on the growth track.
Solar Impulse is a Swiss long-range aircraft, which is dependent on solar power. The HB-SIA craft is said to reach from Dallas to St Louis is approximately 21 hours.
A recent report has claimed that President Obama is trying to find ways to boost research for oil-free vehicles. It has been said that though America has been doing fairly well in energy production, it has been extending excessively towards petroleum-powered vehicles.
It seems that some of the senators have doubts on oil refineries, and think that they might have altered the price of gasoline. In order to know the complete truth, six Pacific state senators have urged the Justice Department to carry out a probe.
The PNG LNG project is considered to be the biggest resources project in the country. It has been found that the project, which is operating in Papua New Guinea, has been seeing a rise in cost.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki