In a recent announcement, Volvo has confirmed that its high-performance V60 Polestar will be made available for sale in the UK. According to Volvo, the V60 Polestar is scheduled for launch in the UK in June 2014. The pricing of the vehicle, however, still remains undisclosed.
On Thursday, Virgin Media commenced the rollout of its TV Anywhere on-demand and live streaming television service for its customers using Android devices. The availability of Virgin Media's TV Anywhere on-demand app for Android implies that the service is now available on the Apple iOS devices as well as across a number of Android smartphones and tablets.
Few of the minor political parties today, came together to obstruct any effort by the Government to overrule decision on pricing for the Chorus’s old copper broadband network.
Australia's Academic and Research Network (AARNet) has revealed in a recent announcement that Juniper Networks has nabbed an important AARNet upgrade contract, to help deliver a network capacity increase of up to 30 times to over one million users across the country.
The popular Samsung smartphone lineup includes a new addition --- the Galaxy Grand 2 handset, which marks an evolution of the company's Galaxy Grand series of bigger screen handsets.
In what probably is the first complete redo of the 2008-introduced Genesis sedan, Hyundai Motor took the wraps off a sleek overhauled edition of its high-end Genesis sedan in South Korea on Tuesday.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki