One in 10 people can suffer from allergic reaction due to cat. The reaction can be very different ranging from rashes, sniffing, sneezing and itchy eyes.
In order to overcome them, people either take anti-histamines or they take injections to control the allergies. But a group of researchers from Cambridge University have found a protein in cat's dandruff known as dander.
A study published study in the journal Annals of Oncology has highlighted that if there is any ancestral cancer history, probability of having cancer is high for the posterity. The study also adds that the person may not only be affected with the same type of cancer but also other types as well.
Considering the importance of Accident and Emergency Departments (A&E), MPs have warned that in order to deal with the units doctors must take care of patients and not just salary. This warning has been preceded by the fact that there is not adequate number of consultants in casualty units. It has also been witnessed that senior doctors have been dependent upon junior ones.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki