The proposal to hike the quota of subsidised LPG (cooking gas) cylinders from 9 to 12 per household per year has been readied and may be placed before the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on Monday, a senior official from the ministry of petroleum has revealed.
Requesting anonymity, the official said that the note might either come up before the CCEA on Monday or sometime later this week before the Cabinet Committee on Political Affairs (CCPA).
The difficult days for Steel Authority of India (SAIL) have finally ended and the state-run steel giant is now on the path of growth, according to SAIL Chairman Chandreshwar Verma.
Mr. Verma on Sunday said that the future of SAIL was bright and the company had embarked upon an expansion project worth Rs 72 crore.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy