Indian politician Subramanian Swamy has filed a petition in Supreme Court of India against the Etihad – Jet Aiways deal. The court has accepted the petition and the deal between two airlines will get delayed as the court will decide further course of action on the case.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki