Legionnaires' disease outbreak has occurred in Wesley Hospital, Brisbane. In total, two people have got affected with the same and one of them has even lost his life.
It is not the first time when the outbreak has taken place, as two years back as well, the outbreak took place. Then also a patient lost his life, but the source of the outbreak was not revealed at that time.
A farmer, Kasim, with diabetes fled war in Ethiopia and settled in Winnipeg. He will now be getting insulin help from the provincial government to cover the cost of his treatment. Last year, the government announced to cut a program in place since 1957 in order to provide health benefits to privately sponsored refugees.
According to a new study, baby weight in first month is linked to the IQ. Lead author Dr. Lisa Smithers said, "Those children who gained the most weight scored especially high on verbal IQ at the age of six. This may be because the neural structures for verbal IQ develop earlier in life".
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki